In our hotel in the Austrian Alps all your holiday dreams come true
Rooms & Rates
At our hotel in the Austrian Alps each day is a new mountain adventure. The great outdoors surrounding your holiday home offer the playground for your endeavours. Also the indoors of this hotel in the Austrian Alps reflect the Tyrolean nature outside, featuring special elements in every corner and angle. The rooms are furnished with lots of wood and characterised by a touch of a certain Tyrolean je-ne-sais-quoi. Here you can dream with your eyes open.
ROOMS AND SUITES
- The rates are per person and day with a minimum stay of three nights.
- The rates do not include the local tax of 3.50 euro per day and person (above the age of 16).
- The group rates are valid with a minimum of 20 persons and upon request.
- The rates for the family suite and the Hotel Post family suite are valid with a minimum occupancy of four persons.
- Upon request you can take your dog with you (extra charge of 20.00 euro per day without food). We hope you understand that dogs are not allowed in our restaurant and dining hall.
- Ötztal Premium Card from June to October
Appartment Wildspitz: http://www.wildspitz.at/
Discounts for children staying in a room with two full-paying adults
0-3 years: -100%
4-5 years: -75%
6-10 years: -50%
11-15 years: -30%
Above 16 years: -20%
Children up to 16 years in a separate Comfort room: -20%
Surcharge for single occupancy (per person and day)
Comfort room: +20.00 euro
Junior suite: +30.00 euro
Hotel Post suite: +50.00 euro
The general cancellation conditions of the Austrian Hotelier Association apply at our hotel:
- Cancellations and changes made up to 30 days before the date of arrival are free of charge.
- Cancellations made 29 to 14 days before the date of arrival will be charged 50% of the total price.
- Cancellations made 13 to 7 days before the date of arrival will be charged 70% of the total price.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days before the date of arrival, late arrival, no show, or early departure will be charged in full.
Be on the safe side: European Travel Cancellation Insurance
In these turbulent times, it is a good feeling to have a safety net in place. This is why we recommend you take out European Travel Cancellation Insurance. It protects you in the event that you are unable to go on holiday due to COVID-19 (illness, fever, quarantine, etc.) You can find further information here.